Permanent Supportive Housing CSW Admin. Coordinator
Website Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services Inc. (AHCCMS)
Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services is now hiring for a PSH CSW Admissions Coordinator!
The PSH CSW Admissions Coordinator has the responsibility to guarantee the general welfare of clients in the Permanent Supportive Housing program for Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services, Inc.
The Permanent Supportive Housing Community Support Worker/Admissions Coordinator has the primary responsibility to perform admissions and screenings for clients referred to the Permanent Supportive Housing program.
Duties and responsibilities
The Community Support Worker/Admissions Coordinator, as overseen by Clinical Director, will be responsible for the performance of the following duties, not otherwise exclusive or limited to:
- Aids clients in their own homes and in the community to encourage safe and full community integration.
- Identifies possible crisis situations, examines situations accurately, develops strategies to deal with such situations and follows paging protocol when such incidents arise.
- Recognizes potential emergency situations, analyzes, and develops strategies to manage said situations.
- Engage resistant clients to actively participate in offered support services.
- Provide 1:1 skills training supports around the following Independent Living Skills and Activities of Daily Living.
- Facilitate access to community events and social opportunities.
- Attend weekly clinical staff meetings between PSH Program Director and Clinical Supervisor.
- Assist with the ongoing redevelopment of the Person Centered Plan in regards to long term/short term goals and implementation of CORE activities and sessions.
- Collects, records, and documents reliable data for billable encounter tracking.
- Candidate must meet have a BA in Behavioral Health OR BA in any field plus 1 year of working in a licensed Behavioral Health treatment facility OR HS diploma/GED plus 4 years of related behavioral health exp.
- Must be proficient in the facilitation and implementation of 1:1 skills training.
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong communication skills.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org