Arizona Healthcare Contract Management Services, Inc. provides individuals with mental and behavioral health issues the care and support necessary to lead fuller, happier lives. We foster independence, build skills, and encourage productive lives. But we can’t do it alone! We are searching for people like you who want to make a difference and help others. We are hiring for House Managers!
Under the direction of the Program Director, plan, direct, coordinate and monitor the operation of an Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services, Inc. (AHCCMS) programs for clients diagnosed with developmental disabilities or clients who are SMI. Provide supervision to DSP staff.
As a House Manager your work helps adult clients lead better lives. It is work you can be proud of!
Typically A.M. shift but may vary depending on site.
*Please note this position is also “on call” (24/7) Candidates who cannot fulfill this requirement need not apply* Company Phone & Laptop Provided
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick and Vacation
- Paid Training (CPR/First Aid Training included)
- Bonuses (Referral and Signing)
- Career Progression – AHCCMS promotes internally!
- 6 months experience in related field
- 6 months Management experience preferred
- Must be 21+
- Must be able to pass background & Level 1 fingerprint card
- Must have current and valid AZ Drivers license
- Must have clean 39 month MVR
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com