DD Assistant Manager
Website Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services Inc. (AHCCMS)
Arizona Healthcare Contract Management Services, Inc. provides individuals with mental and behavioral health issues the care and support necessary to lead fuller, happier lives. We foster independence, build skills, and encourage productive lives. But we can’t do it alone! We are searching for people like you who want to make a difference and help others. We are hiring DD Assistant Managers.
Under the direction of the Program Manager, plan, direct, coordinate and monitor the operation of an Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services, Inc. (AHCCMS) program for adults diagnosed with developmental disabilities; provide supervision to program staff, ensure the provision of services to clients, and maintain program operations in accordance with established clinical and administrative requirements.
In addition, desirable candidates must have the ability to carry out Program Manager functions which include but not limited to;
- On Call Status- every other weekend
- Staffing Schedules
- Administrative Paperwork
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick and Vacation
- Paid Training (CPR/First Aid Training included)
- Bonuses (Referral and Signing)
- Career Progression – AHCCMS promotes internally!
- Assistant Managers must be willing to learn all aspects, duties, and responsibilities needed to support members.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com