Community Support Worker
Website Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services, Inc.
Make a Difference!
Arizona Healthcare Contract Management Services, Inc. provides individuals with mental and behavioral health issues the care and support necessary to lead fuller, happier lives. We foster independence, build skills, and encourage productive lives. But we can’t do it alone! We are searching for people like you who want to make a difference and help others. We are hiring Community Support Workers
As a Community Support Worker, you will encourage independence through the aid in the physical, social, emotional, and daily life skills development with the sole purpose of community integration and strive to ensure client engagement and participation within program guidelines.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
*Please note this position is also “on call” (24/7) Candidates who can not fulfill this requirement need not apply* Company Phone & laptop Provided
● Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
● Paid Sick and Vacation
● Paid Training (CPR/First Aid Training included)
● Bonuses (Referral and Signing)
● Career Progression – AHCCMS promotes internally!
● Mileage Reimbursement Program
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must possess a current and valid Arizona Driver License
- Must possess reliable transportation and current auto insurance
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree in behavioral health or related field; or a bachelor’s degree in any field plus one year working in a licensed behavioral health services facility; or a high school diploma or GED, and a combined total of four years education in behavioral health and/or experience working in a licensed behavioral health services facility
- Ability to pass for a level one fingerprint clearance card
- Ability to obtain a 39-month Arizona MVR- in good standing
Ready to make a difference and help people?
Apply today to make a difference!
To apply for this job please visit www.ahccms.org.