BHS Residential Admissions Coordinator
Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services, Inc. is now hiring for a new member to join the team! We are currently looking for a BHS Residential Admissions Coordinator!
Assist and support the Clinical Supervisor with the tasks necessary to attain and maintain clinical quality, clinical fidelity, and clinical integrity in Arizona Health Care’s clinical Management, Clinical Operations and Clinical Service Delivery Components.
Duties responsible for but no limited to.
- Process referrals perform screenings and admit referred clients to component programs.
- Develop treatment plans and discharge plans.
- Appropriately document in Client Service Records
- Contact/involvement with Legal Guardians, PNO Clinic Case Managers, Psychiatrists, Primary Care Physicians, and others involved in the client’s treatment.
Experience and Knowledge
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in related field
- Ability to plan, organize, and expedite activities in and effective and efficient manner.
- Ability to express oral and written material in a clear and cogent style.
- Operational knowledge and skills in case management services and activities
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com