Behavioral Health Supervisor
Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services Inc.
Arizona Healthcare Contract Management Services, Inc. provides individuals with mental and behavioral health issues the care and support necessary to lead fuller, happier lives. We foster independence, build skills, and encourage productive lives. But we can’t do it alone!
We are searching for people like you who want to make a difference and help others. We are hiring Behavioral Health Program Supervisor
Plan, direct, coordinate, and monitor the administrative operations of multiple Behavioral Health Services Programs as well as ensure compliance with licensure, certification, accreditation, statutory and funding source requirements, and with Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services, Inc. (AHCCMS) policies and procedures. A. The Program Supervisor is administratively supervised by the AHCCMS Chief of Behavioral Health Services with secondary supervision by the AHCCMS CEO.
Duties and Responsibilities :
· Set program goals and objectives, assist in the development of program-specific policies and procedures, plan and coordinate program operations, and resolve administrative issues.
· Provide direction, training, development, consultation and guidance to program staff regarding administrative, and treatment service delivery issues
· Establish and maintain work schedules for all staff to ensure that the required staff to client ratios are maintained seven days a week, including on-call, evening and weekend coverage.
· Establish, maintain, and enforce performance and accountability standards
for Program Managers and direct care staff. Monitor and evaluate performance and provide feedback to staff.
· Education – Must have at least a high school diploma or GED, college degree preferred
- Must have at least two years’ work experience which must include;
- Six months or more in Behavioral Health / Human Services field and may include a management position where supervising employee(s) was a requirement.
As a Behavioral Health Program Supervisor your work helps adult clients lead better lives. It is work you can be proud of!
Monday – Friday 8am-5pm
*Please note this position is also “on call” Candidates who cannot be on call 24/7 need not apply*
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick and Vacation
- Paid Training (CPR/First Aid Training included)
- Career Progression – AHCCMS promotes internally!
Salary: $37,000 per year.
To apply for this job please visit www.ahccms.org.