BHS Program Manager
Website Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services, Inc.
Behavioral Health Services Program Manager
Make a Difference!
Arizona Healthcare Contract Management Services, Inc. provides individuals with mental and behavioral health issues the care and support necessary to lead fuller, happier lives. We foster independence, build skills, and encourage productive lives. But we can’t do it alone!
We are searching for people like you who want to make a difference and help others. We are hiring a Behavioral Health Program Manager
Under the direction of the Administrative Director, plan, direct, coordinate and monitor the operation of an Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services, Inc. (AHCCMS) program for adults diagnosed with a serious mental illness; provide supervision to program staff, ensure the provision of services to clients, and maintain program operations in accordance with established clinical and administrative requirements.
As a Program Manager, your work helps adult clients lead better lives. It is work you can be proud of!
7am-3pm* Days May Vary
*Please note this position is also “on call” (24/7) Candidates who can not fulfill this requirement need not apply*
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick and Vacation
- Paid Training (CPR/First Aid Training included)
- Bonuses (Referral and Signing)
- Career Progression – AHCCMS promotes internally!
- A minimum of three months direct experience delivering services to individuals diagnosed with a Serious Mental Illness or Developmental Disorder or in a human services profession, such as psychology, family development, or social services is required.
- Six Months of Management experience is preferred.
Ready to make a difference and help people?
Arizona Healthcare Contract Management Services, Inc. provides support and recovery services in over 25 locations throughout the Valley, to help people live as free, as happy, and as productively as possible. We are a person-centered community, from our technicians up to the Chiefs and Directors of programs. Respect, Dignity, Cultural Awareness. Serving individuals without judgment and with compassion.
Apply today to make a difference!
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job please visit www.ahccms.org.