Website Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services, Inc.
Make a Difference!
Arizona Healthcare Contract Management Services, Inc. provides individuals with mental and behavioral health issues the care and support necessary to lead fuller, happier lives. We foster independence, build skills, and encourage productive lives. But we can’t do it alone!
NOTE: AHCCMS is an essential business, and we are still hiring during these difficult times.
We are searching for people like you who want to make a positive impact in other peoples’ lives. We are hiring Caregivers for Full-Time positions across the Valley.
Work closely with adult clients as well as management and clinical teams to follow program requirements and treatment plans. Caregiver will assist with client administration of medications, preparing meals, cleaning their homes, assisting with hygiene and more.
Caregivers help adult clients lead better lives. It is hard work. But it’s work to be proud of.
- $12.15/hr – Overtime available
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick and Vacation
- Paid Training (CPR/First Aid Training included)
- Bonuses ($500 signing bonus & referral bonuses)
- Career Progression – AHCCMS promotes internally!
- Must be 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid AZ Driver License for at least 3 years
- Clean Driving Record for 39 months
- Pass a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card (paid for by AHCCMS)
- Attend a 4-day Training Session.
Why People Love Working with AHCCMS
- Every day is different, the job is never dull!
- Incredibly fulfilling work!
- Make powerful positive impacts on the community!
Ready to make a real difference and help people?
To apply for this job please visit www.ahccms.org.