Full/Part time Direct Care positions
Website Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services, Inc.
Make a Difference!
Arizona Healthcare Contract Management Services, Inc. provides individuals with mental and behavioral health issues the care and support necessary to lead fuller, happier lives. We foster independence, build skills, and encourage productive lives. But we can’t do it alone!
NOTE: AHCCMS is an essential business, which means we are still hiring and working during these trying times!
We are searching for people like you who want to make a difference and help others. We are hiring Direct Care Staff for Full-Time positions across Phoenix
Work closely with adult clients as well as management and clinical teams to follow program requirements and treatment plans. Direct Care Staff foster independent living skills, assist with client administration of medications, provide transportation, monitor client behaviors and more.
Your work helps adult clients lead better lives. It’s work you can be proud of!
Full, Part time and weekend schedules available.
7am – 3pm
3pm – 11pm
11pm – 7am
- Starting @ $12.15/hr – Overtime available!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick and Vacation
- Paid Training (CPR/First Aid Training included)
- Bonuses (Referral and Signing)
- Career Progression – AHCCMS promotes internally!
- 21 Years Old
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid AZ Driver License for at least 3 years
- Clean Driving Record for 39 months
- Pass a Level One Fingerprint Clearance Card (paid for by AHCCMS)
- Attend a 4-day Training Session.
Why People Love Working with AHCCMS
- “All the staff are extremely kind and helpful, even since day one. That makes a huge difference for me. “
- “When I was unsure about trying for the PMIT position, staff from several levels all discussed the options with me, which was actually really cool.”
Ready to make a difference and help people?
Arizona Healthcare Contract Management Services, Inc. provides support and recovery services in over 25 locations throughout the Valley, to help people live as free, as happy, and as productively as possible. We are a person-centered community, from our technicians up to the Chiefs and Directors of programs. Respect, Dignity, Cultural Awareness. Serving individuals without judgment and with compassion.
To apply for this job please visit www.ahccms.org.