Assistant House Manager
Arizona Healthcare Contract Management Services, Inc. provides individuals with developmental disabilities and behavioral health issues the care and support necessary to lead fuller, happier lives. We foster independence, build skills, and encourage productive lives. But we cannot do it alone! We are searching for people like you who wants to make a difference and help others. We now are hiring for Assistant House Managers!
Under the direction of the House Manager, assistant house managers will assist in planning, directing, coordinating, and monitoring the operation of an Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services, Inc. (AHCCMS) program for adults diagnosed with SMI or adults who are developmentally disabled; provide supervision to program staff, ensure the provision of services to clients, and maintain program operations in accordance with established clinical and administrative requirements.
In addition, desirable candidates must have the ability to carry out Program Manager functions which include but not limited to;
- Ensure that the program is operated in a safe, orderly and therapeutic manner, in accordance with corporate policies, procedures, standards and schedules, and in accordance with direction provided by the direct supervisor.
- Complete required administrative documentation
- Excellent Verbal and Written Skills
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Schedule may vary depending on site
*Please note this position requires being on-call 7 days per month. Candidates who cannot meet that requirement need not apply*
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick and Vacation
- Paid Training (CPR/First Aid Training included)
- Bonuses (Referral and Signing)
- Career Progression – AHCCMS promotes internally!
- HS Diploma or G.E.D
- Must be 21+
- Current and Valid Arizona Driver’s License.
- 39 month MVR in good standing
- Must be able to pass background check/DPS fingerprint clearance card
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English, both orally and in written.
- This job requires direct care service by the Assistant Manager. Therefore, must be willing to learn all aspects, duties, and responsibilities needed to support residents/clients.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org