Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services Inc.
Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services Inc. (AHCCMS) is now hiring for an Accounts Payable Specialist/Payroll
Applicants must be able to carry out the Accounts Payable functions which include:
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including purchase orders, invoices, statements, ledgers, client benefit, employee expense reports, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Paying vendors and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance
- Preparing analyses of expense accounts and producing monthly reports
- Process and maintain W-9s and any other assigned quarterly and yearly dues regarding finance
- Maintaining Accounts Payable historical records
- Continuing to improve the payment process
- Assist Payroll bi-weekly process as needed
The successful candidate must be meet the below requirements;
- Min, 3 years of full cycle accounts payable experience.
- Solid major expense account reconciliation experience.
- Excellent in Excel functions.
- Must have strong work ethics
- Proficient in Excel and Word, 10-Key by touch, Sage 100 a plus
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Sick and Vacation
Schedule: Full Time
Monday- Friday 8am-5pm
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 – $20.00 per hour (based on experience)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org