The mission of Arizona Health Care Contract Management Services, Inc. (AHCCMS) is to provide treatment and recovery services which support and assist individuals to live as happily, freely and productively as possible, regardless of intellectual or developmental disability or behavioral health need. We seek always to provide services tailored to meet the needs of each specific individual. The range of services is guided by the choices of the individual being served and the unique strengths of that individual.
In short, our mission is to help each individual we serve to learn to live a fuller, more independent and more productive life.
– Person-centered, recovery oriented services that promote self-reliance and well being.
– Integration, collaboration, and participation in the delivery of services in a home-like environment, as close as possible to the client’s home community of choice.
– Educational programs that foster growth and development for both clients and staff.
– The involvement of clients, friends, and family as an essential aspect of the treatment and recovery process.
– Protection of the rights of persons receiving services.
– Providing clients with the least restrictive treatment and service environment to meet their needs.
– Programs that offer clients options and promote self-determination.
– Respect, dignity, and cultural awareness; to serve individuals without judgment and with compassion.
– Strengths-based individual plans and services which promote autonomy and recovery.